Friday, September 16, 2011

Purple Instant Cracking Nail Polish Review

Buna dragele mele! Astazi voi face un mic review la oja Purple Color New Instant Cracking Nail Polish pe care tocmai am primit-o....am fost contactata de catre cei de la www.bornprettystore.com si am avut ocazia sa imi aleg un produs pentru a face review...sper sa va placa si daca va intereseaza aceasta oja si multe alte accesorii pentru unghii intrati pe site aici si pentru 10% REDUCERE folositi acest cod: BIAL88

Hello ladies! Today I'm going to do a review on the Purple Instant Cracking Nail Polish that I recently got...I was contacted by www.bornprettystore.com and I was able to choose a product from their web site and do a review...so I hope you like it and if you are interested in some cool nail stuff check them out here and for 10% off use this coupon code: BIAL88







No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More