Thursday, March 14, 2013

Nicole Scherzinger Inspired Look (Boomerang Music Video Makeup)

Hello ladies!

Am revenit cu un tutorial....mi-a placut foarte mult machiajul pe care il purta Nicole Scherzinger intr-o poza, cred ca e din ultimul ei videoclip "Boomerang" si am incercat sa il recreez.

Este putin diferit deoarece forma ochilor si a sprancenelor mele este diferita...in special sprancenele dar nu am avut produse speciale ca sa le acopar si decat sa iasa ceva urat am preferat sa le las asa...
Cu ocazia aceasta am folosit si paleta de la Make up Atelier Paris, T22.

I'm back with a makeup tutorial. I saw a picture with Nicole Scherzinger, I think it's from her video Boomerang, and I really liked her look so here is my version...

I's a bit different because I have different eye shape and eyebrows, especially the brows but I didn't had special products to cover them...so instead of doing something messy I decided to leave them like they are... 
I used the Make up Atelier Paris, T22 palette. 


















Sper ca v-a placu! Astept parerile voastre!
Hope you liked it! I can't wait to see what you think about this look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More