Sunday, June 23, 2013

Make-up Atelier Paris T07, T09 Palettes & Waterproof Foundation Review & Swatches

Hello ladies!

Am revenit cu o noua postare despre produsele Atelier Paris despre care am mai vorbit aici si aici si pe care stiti deja ca le iubesc.
I'm back with a new post about the Atelier Paris products that I've already talked about here and here and that you know I really love.

FLW60, T07, T09

Mi-am mai achizitionat doua palete absolut superbe T07 cu nuante de albastru si T09 cu nuante de roz si violet.
I've purchased two absolutely beautiful palettes T07 with blue shades and T09 with pink and purple shades.
 
T07, T09

Amandoua contin nuante sidefate dar nu sunt exagerat de sidefate sau cu mult sclipici. T09 are nuante aproape mate cu exceptia primei culori.
Both contain shimmery/pearl shades but they are not overly shimmery and there is not to much glitter in it. T09 has almost matte shades except the first one.

T07 - without flash
with flash
without flash
with flash

with base


T09 - without flash
with flash
without flash
with flash
with base

Si mi-am mai luat inca un fond de ten intr-o nuanta mai inchisa FLW60, fdt care imi place foarte mult.
And I also got another foundation because I really like it, but in a darker shade FLW60.
 

FLW60


Review la ambele produse gasiti pe blog... am pus link-urile mai sus.
Review on both products on my blog...I've put the links above.


10 comments:

  1. sa te bucuri de ele, sunt superbe paletele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iubesc produsele Atelier dar aici in Romania nu stiu unde le pot gasi. Tu le comenzi on-line?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. se pot comanda si online de pe site-ul ateliercosmetics.com, eu le-am luat de la magazinul din Timisoara

      Delete
  3. Ce pret au avut paletele?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 198 lei sunt pe site, dar exista o reducere de 15% pentru mua

      Delete
  4. Ce frumoasa este paletuta T07 are niste nuante superbe de albastru :x,perfecte pentru vara !

    Te pup :* !

    didiibeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know Where are You from but..thank you so much!!. I'm a freelance makeup artist and I'm searching some good brands, with quality and variety and I thing I'm definitely looking forward to Atelier. It looks fantastic.

    Regards from Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Atelier is a professional makeup brand...really good quality...i love it. I'm glad that you liked my review and that it was helpful :)

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More