Thursday, December 12, 2013

MAC Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish (review and swatches)

Hello!
In sfarsit am pus si eu mana pe mult laudatul iluminator "soft and gentle" de la MAC despre care vorbeste toata lumea. Intradevar este superb....de cum l-am swatch-uit pe mana mi-a placut si l-am luat direct. ;)

I finally had the chance to get the "soft and gentle" Mineralize Skinfinish by MAC, which is pretty famous and I heard a lot about it. It is gorgeous .... I have to admit...I just swatched it on my hand and I got it immediately. ;)




Dupa cum puteti vedea si in poza este foarte pigmentat si intens dar in realitate arata mult mai bine ;)
As you can see in the picture it is very pigmented and intense but it looks much better in reality ;)



 L-ati incercat? Cum vi se pare?
Have you tried it? Do you like it?

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. il am si eu si e superb! merita toti banii. sa il folosesti sanatoasa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More